Friday, October 23, 2009

The crazy things my boys do...

Over the past week each of my boys have done things that leave me thanking God for protecting them...or praying for the patience to not get upset with them...

This particular incident started with the boys riding down to the red house to help Poppy feed the heifers.




While Poppy and Roy fed we waited by the small drinker...






Both of the boys love to splash their hands in...I warned Eleck not to lean too far...but Eleck has a hard time understanding...so before long...



this is the after shot of his self "dunking".  This did not slow him down one bit...see below



 

Thank you Lord for protecting my baby.

Later that day Troy got a little upset at a cow who refused to move out of the gate...


 
 
I love taking photos of him...even if the hat is not my favorite one!



This post would not be complete without a little story about Bryce...

 

 
  That little face would never tell you that he is mischievous...

This is how I found him later that day...



Already sticking his tongue out at mommy...

He also reached and got a beater...his first taste of whipped cream...





  I can't get out the beaters now without him screaming for a taste!

 

 
 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment