Sunday, October 18, 2009

The Troy Stone Family

Troy and I have been married since September 5, 2009, we have two beautiful sons, Preston Eleck and Bryce Arthur.  We live on the Stone family ranch north of Capitan.

Last October our life was changed drastically when we learned about Reliv International.  Reliv turned out to be an answer to so many prayers, I will share more about that later.

In September of 2009 I quit my job of over five years and am at home with my family full time.  Now I help out at AgWorks Solutions a Washington, DC based firm as well as being involved in numerous civic organizations.

I hope those of you that read this blog will enjoy following what the Stone Family is up to and watch all the mischief our children get into through photos!

Blessings to all,
kns

No comments:

Post a Comment