Sunday, November 8, 2009

Northern New Mexico

Though I call Capitan, NM home now, I am still very fond of Northern New Mexico!  Below are photos of some beautiful country and gorgeous children...hope you enjoy!



The turn off to my parents house.



About 2 miles from my parents house along the canyon.


The view out the kitchen window.

The bench sits where Troy and I said "I Do" five and a half years ago.



The front entry into the house.



The Cross Canes brand above the fireplace.

 

Isaac and Natalie our niece and nephew came over to play!

 


My sweet niece, Natalie, naturally beautiful!

The kids had a great time playing at Gramme and Grandpa's!


 

 
 


Enjoying all the Halloween snacks that Gramme put together for them!  Bryce and Ike enjoyed their first taste of candy corn!


The best group shot we got of the costumes!



The kids had a great time trick or treating at a few neighbors houses and then in Roy!  

Thanks Mom, Dad, Becky, Brandon, Natalie and Isaac for a great week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment