Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Scrapbooking

I have always wanted to me the Mom who had the boys scrapbooks up to date. I wanted to be like my Mom who could make a page look so beautiful and in addition make tons of crafty things for my home...  It is easy to say that I have totally failed in that area.  

For the past few weeks I have been trying to change that.  I have made multiple handmade birthday cards using my cricut machine and even a birthday bouquet for a neighbors daughter. I accomplished making the family calendar for Christmas gifts and I have completed five scrapbook pages for the 2009 family book.

Thanks to Carol who introduced me to the Creative Memories line of scrap booking items I now have paper, books and even digital software.  It is awesome and I am looking forward to tapping into all that it can do as I work to complete my first "coffee table" style scrapbook for my sweet boys!

To my Mama and all my scrap booking friends, thank you for lighting a fire under me...I will be even more appreciate in years to come!

Below are my first scrapbook pages!



After seeing this software in action I even became a Creative Memories consultant!  Check out the full line of CM products at http://www.mycmsite.com/sites/kimberlystone

Did you know that people disappear for a weekend and do nothing but scrapbook at some kind of a bed and breakfast or retreat location?  I had never heard of such a thing but you can bet that I will be at the next one, ready to learn!

Happy Scrapping!


 

2 comments:

  1. my oh my sweetie, you have been busy!
    great shots from the very first post, once you told me you have the 7d I have lens envy!!!
    you two make beautiful babies... are you pregnant yet? you need another precious angel to add to your bunch so get crackin'!!!

    much love always,
    nikki

    ReplyDelete
  2. No more babies for us...we are just loving the two little ones with all we've got. I am going to be an aunt again. This is will be 3 for their family! When we are all together it is such fun to spoil my niece and nephew too!

    Thanks for the comment. Hope to catch up with you real soon!

    ReplyDelete