Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Happy New Year!

At the last possible minute we decided to attend the New Year's Eve party at the Carrizozo Country Club.  We all had a fantastic time!   There were so many beautiful children and people there that I should have taken more photos.  Below are a few that I did snap!  

Welcome to 2010



My sweet Eleck was scared of the other kids at first and just watched them play...that only lasted a few minutes! 


Bryce loved watching the excitement from the comfort of Poppy's lap.



Samantha is Bryce's new friend, she is five months older and an absolute doll,  I loved taking her picture.








She did eventually smile for the camera! 

The rest of the shots were mostly candids as I don't think people knew what to do with a camera at the New Year's celebration!


Beautiful Mrs. Ferguson



The Cooper gals!  Gorgeous!



Mr. Cooper doesn't like the camera



Poppy and his Grandsons


 
 The boys new friend!

No comments:

Post a Comment